top of page

Can self-employed individuals claim Tax Rebates?

Absolutely, self-employed individuals can claim tax rebates, and Ultra Tax Ltd is here to help with that.


If you're self-employed, you might have overpaid on your taxes for reasons like not fully deducting all your allowable business expenses or making higher advance payments than necessary. This could be due to facing CIS Tax deductions as a subcontractor, or making a loss on self-employment and claiming the loss against Tax paid on PAYE income.


To ensure you're claiming back what you're owed, it's crucial to maintain detailed records of all your income and business expenses, including costs for equipment, travel, and any home office use.


Ultra Tax Ltd can assist in reviewing your financials and submitting your Self Assessment tax return, ensuring every possible deduction is accounted for.

If we find out that you've overpaid Taxes, we'll work on your behalf to secure your tax rebate from HMRC.


With Ultra Tax Ltd, you have a partner to navigate the complexities of tax rebates, ensuring you don't pay a penny more in taxes than you should.

Ultra Tax Ltd Accountants
bottom of page